Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 2-Post Surgery

This is still Nelsie typing an update for my aunt.  My mom Robin and I are here today at the hospital visiting with her before we head back to Pittsfield and have fun with the kids. David will be staying with Beck again today/tonight.  

Beck is doing really well.  She looks a lot better than this morning and they finally gave her some good drugs that is helping to ease her pain.  She has read her blog and checked  some emails but then she got very tired and is now passed out.  

Becky will be heading home tomorrow morning/afternoon and will be resting for several days. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers.

Not sure when we will update the blog again but hopefully Beck will feel up to it by early next week.

7 comments:

Keith said...

Becky,
Rest. Let God work.

Girl Friday said...

Becky, God has answered our prayers, it is time for you to leave his healing to him. We pray for you daily, smile, rest, heal. Love Girl Friday

McCombs Family said...

I know it's hard for a mom of 4 to lay back and rest and let others take care of you and your family, but that's what you need to do right now. So, soak up all the love that we are all sending your way and let God continue to heal you.

Jane said...

Becky,
We are thinking of you and David and saying a prayer each night for your speedy recovery.

Jim and Jane

Girl Friday said...

I know that you and David are on your way home now, I hope the ride was not too bad. Just rest when you get home, just being home will make you feel somewhat better. Take care and heal, love ya, Elaine

ken said...

When you get fully recovered, I'll spill the beans and tell you that the main reason I log into your blog is to look at the pictures of all your beautiful lady friends. (My brother is not included in that list.) You really know some babes.
Praying for you, Bec...

Hallie said...

Its 10:00 Friday night in Dayton....I am hoping you are home...surrounded by that loving family...relaxing and taking it easy :) I am thinking of you ALWAYS!!!!