Tuesday, October 14, 2008

When is Surgery??

Dear friends, family, and prayer warriors:

I just received a call from Circe....GREAT LADY, by the way - she is the secretary to the breast surgeon....and I can not wait to meet her in person and tell her how wonderful it was to hear her voice!

My surgery will be on Wednesday, October 29th at 1:00pm. I have to be there at 11:30 and the surgery will start between 1:00pm and 1:15pm. Of course, my first question was about the eating requirements.... No food or drink after midnight. Of this I can assure you - when I wake up from the anesthesia, I will want to eat a horse, or maybe a DQ snicker blizzard with peanut butter sauce......of that, there is no doubt.

2 comments:

ken said...

And could this be someone's anniversary?

Meghann said...

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I'M GLAD YOU HAVE A DATE SO I CAN TELL EVERYONE TO PRAY AT THAT TIME AND DATE. POWER OF PRAYER. ONE TIME WE WERE AT MICHAEL'S FAMILY'S CHURCH AND THEIR WAS A LADY THERE SHARING HER TESTIMONY. SHE WAS DIAGNOSED WITH CERVICAL CANCER AND THEY WENT IN TO DO SURGERY AND THE DR. SAID HE COULDN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE! WELL,LIKE I SAID POWER OF PRAYER CAN MOVE A MOUNTAIN NO MATTER HOW HIGH THAT MONTAIN IS! I LOVE YOU AND AM PRATING FOR YOU!