Saturday, November 1, 2008

Recovery

I (Nelsie) am heading back to Baltimore tomorrow so I thought I would post one more time before I depart.  

Becky came home yesterday afternoon and is getting used to her medicines and routine.  The kids have been amazing with her and very respectful of her need to rest and get better.  They do miss their mommy though.  The good thing is that they can just go into her bedroom and give her lovins whenever they feel the urge.

Beck looks  alot better after sleeping all day today and I hope within the next few days she will be up to logging into her blog and updating it herself.

Thanks again for all your prayers.  

1 comment:

Girl Friday said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for being there and taking care of the girls and Becky. I know how close the two of you are and special to each other. Family are a God send at these times. Hope to see you some time soon, wishing you a safe trip back to Baltimore, God Bless-----Elaine