Monday, October 20, 2008

Some Miscellaneous Photos






I have spent the last two hours trying to figure out how to post photos to a blog.....well, there was a bit more to it than that, but needless to say, I had to take a 30 minute break so I wouldn't blow my brains out. PLEASE, GOD...let this process become simpler!!!


Alrighty, now.....I have some photos....let's see if I can post them to this blog. Enjoy!!!
Bella and Gracie at their dance recital...Austin receiving the chorus award, Austin dancing with his then-friend, Megan. She is now his girlfriend!!. Austin and daddy at the Camp point jamboree - we were so proud of the Saukees!! The went 3-1 that day....Finally, Bella and gracie at the ball game. I still can not believe Bella went to cheer-camp......


1 comment:

Hallie said...

Becky....I can't get over how much the girls have grown!!! and Austin is such a young man now!!!! What a beautiful family...I love you all :)