Thursday, October 2, 2008

What Stage is my Cancer?

Oops - I must confess,I am not the most eloquent deliverer of information.....but that is not my speech teacher's fault (Ken)....that would be MY fault!!!!

Let me first say - we DO NOT KNOW what stage my cancer is. We will not know until I have surgery and they examine the lymph nodes. If they were to determine the stage of cancer based on size of tumor only, then I am stage II........but if the cancer is in my lymphatic system, I could be stage III or IV. I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.....

I go for a second opinion at Siteman cancer center on Tuesday (yeah - I just received a confirmation phone call and they are sending me a WELCOME packet!! Isn't that great - it's like Christmas all over)....and people have been asking me when my surgery will be - while I really have no idea, I can tell you I believe it will be in the next two weeks......it will for sure be prior to October 20th.........

Thanks, again.......have a super evening! I love you!!

No comments: