Monday, November 17, 2008

Blessings

The Wedding Party - they were a bunch of "hotties!"



Isabella below with her future father-in-law (according to her...and she will kill me for this!)











Uncle Donnie with Sophie



Buddy Holly sang "Peggy Sue" to everyone in the church right before the ceremony began...wow - what a great surprise!!















































Daddy and two of his girls






Austin dancing with grandma - "stunning" was what she was - an absolute beauty.









Special appearance by Chip-'n Dale, Austin McCartney






Your next American Idol


















I just loved this photo - Austin with Aunt Teresa and Uncle Ed.










While 2008 has been a challenge for us in many ways, I can guarantee you that the blessings outweigh the challenges.....and this weekend was evidence of that.
Frank and JoGari both showed up on Saturday, November 15th and were married in front of many family and friends. I am posting some of the photos. There are many more that can not be shown on my blog - but for a fee can definately be shown somewhere!!

Let me just say that this weekend was special....from singing to Chip 'n Dale's - Frank and JoGari had it all. And on a personal note - David and I would not have been able to do it without our dear friends, Patti and Joe. I don't mean to single them out - the reason I mention them is because I know we have many friends who would have done the same, and it is a humbling feeling. They literally took charge of the 3 girls for the entire weekend - dressing, getting their hair, and helping us transport. All of which would have fallen to David alone without assistance - I couldn't get myself ready, let alone 3 girls!!!

2 comments:

Nelsie said...

My Babies are Getting So BIG!!!! I can't believe it! They are absolutely gorgeous. Now, since the wedding is over, I hope you cut Gracie's hair ;). Love you!!!

My vote: B cup! You will be the envy of me and I will allow you to rub it in how you can wear tanktops without bras!

ken said...

My Presbyterian sensibilities will no longer allow me to continue reading this blog about sizes and cups. Please send me an email when you start talking about drugs, sex, and rock and roll...something civilized.