Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nice Surprises

So last Friday I was driving to Pittsfield to get a massage and decided to call my sister - she had called while I was in the shower so I assumed she was on her way to work. She answered the phone and asked what I was doing. I told her...I was driving to Pittsfield....so I asked what she was doing...and she said she was on her way to my house!!!

Yes - that was a nice surprise!!! Robin has a way of making a big splash.....and it was a little extra sweet because she got to be here for Austin's 15th birthday party, Toni Surratt's 50th birthday celebration, and she also got to share in an experience with her friend Brenda. Brenda has a little girl...well, she isn't so little. She is 15 and a sophomore in high school...and very, very cute!! Jill (brenda's daughter) had to make a trip to Children's hospital to have some tests done. Robin went with them.....Jill has a heart condition that is quite serious. All I can say is this - I have seen the power of your prayers. I have felt the power of God rain down on me...and others....so now - I am asking that you add Jill to your list. If anyone can make this heart condition disappear....it is you, coming together to pray!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

So, Robin showed up, we got enough rain to flood the Tennessee Vally, and 4 inches of snow Saturday Night. I am telling you - when she comes around, things happen!!! But I wouldn't have changed this nice surprise for anything. And when she gets around to it, she will email the photo of her and the girls and Austin standing by the snowmen in our yard, that were gone by dinner time!!! I will be sure to post it!!

God Bless you....and have a great day!!! P.S. Got some great news at the doctor. Will post more later.

1 comment:

sis said...

Thanks for the blog sis, I miss you and the kids. Good to talk to you tonight. 2 more weeks, yeah.
Love you